[Localization] Where can I translate Qt Framework?

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:14:27 CET 2018

Den 07-02-2018 kl. 23:34 skrev sujiniku:
> I currently translate Tiled, one of the applications using Qt.
>
> This application uses Qt Framewaork, and of course, that part can not be
> translated by Tiled's translation site.
> Although Qt phrases such as "Discard" and "Cancel" are displayed in
> "Tiled" application, they can not be translated on the Tiled website.
> Therefore, I need to translate the Qt Framework.
>
> So please let me know where Qt Framework can be translated.

The common strings like "Discard" etc. can be found in the qtbase file.
Look under Qt 5.10 to see if your language is there or under Templates.

In the Help > About Qt dialog you can see which version of Qt is used.
Sometimes newly release software does not use the newest Qt version so
it might take some time to see your translation get used.

http://l10n-files.qt.io/l10n-files/