[Localization] Question about Catalan translations and Valencian support

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 13:13:35 CET 2019

  Hi all,
  My name is Antoni and I'm newbie in Gerrit.
  Last commit I update qttranslations into 5.12, now:  * I can do 5.14 or wait for 5.15? My effort depend on your release schedule.  * Should we committing the updates between the branches ourselves?
  Valencian question:  * QTBUG-7100
  I'm translator of GCompris educational software suite https//gcompris.net/ and I'm really interested for Android support, especially.
  Regards  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android