[Localization] Question about Catalan translations and Valencian support

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Sat Dec 28 16:31:29 CET 2019

hi,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 12:13:35PM +0000, Antoni Bella Pérez via Localization wrote:
>  Last commit I update qttranslations into 5.12, now:

>  * I can do 5.14 or wait for 5.15? My effort depend on your release
>schedule.

as of now, 5.14 is the best target, and will remain so for about three
more months (see https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.15_Release).

>  * Should we committing the updates between the branches ourselves?

not sure i understand the question, but if i get it right: nope, we
forward-merge semi-automatically (in fact, 5.14 was just updated, so the
5.14 files on http://l10n-files.qt.io/l10n-files/ should contain the
5.12 contents now).

>  Valencian question:  * QTBUG-7100

i don't expect this to be supported any time soon. patches welcome ...