[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:30:42 CET 2023

I met an error when pushing the change to *refs/for/10.0*.
To https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt-creator/qt-creator
 ! [remote rejected]       HEAD -> refs/for/10.0 (no new changes)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt-creator/qt-creator'
What happened? How to fix this?

[image: image.png]