[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 16:09:31 CET 2023

Execuse me.

So far, I have opened a few Review Request waiting to be reviewed and
merged.
And I noticed that there are some conflicts between some of them.
Therefore, I wondered:

   1. *How to solve these conflicts? Rebase?*
   2.
*Should I rebase them to the 10.0 branch Synchronously? *
   3. *When should I solve these conflicts?*
   4. *If one of them passes the review and is merged, what should I do to
   others?*

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]