[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Sun Mar 19 09:29:11 CET 2023

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 01:58:52PM +0800, Haowei Hsu wrote:
>I noticed that there are 3 Review Request listed in my *"Your Turn"*
>field currently.
>
>Does that mean I should do something in them? If so, what should I do?

i think that's just because the build bot posted a comment. if you don't
see anything actionable, you can remove yourself from the attention set
by clicking the >> symbol next to your name in the "change info" area.
make sure that someone more appropriate is in the AS.

note that it is good practice to resolve handled threads by clicking
"done" (see the 'comments' tab) and publishing the responses (which
automatically adds the right people to the AS).