[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:21:26 CET 2023

Currently, I noticed that the following Review Requests are labeled *"Ready
to submit"*.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
And some of them have Merge Conflicts with other Review Requests.
I wondered:

   - Should I do something to solve the Merge Conflicts myself?
   - Or should I leave the rest of works to Qt Team?

---
Haowei Hsu

Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1231 at gmail.com> 於 2023年3月20日 週一 下午3:47寫道: