[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 06:01:34 CET 2023

Excuse me, Qt Team.

I've submitted: l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Generator' (Iab696ac7)
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466593> to be
merged
since thie Review Request has no Merge Comflict with any of others.
However, the rest of two have a Merge Conflicts with each other:

   - l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Debug' (I59b82e44)
   <https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466977>
   - l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Configure' (I82733532)
   <https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466592>

What should I do to them?
Should I submit them directly as well?
Or should do something to resolve the conflict?
And should I rebase other local branches on the 10.0 branch?

[image: image.png]
---
Haowei Hsu

Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1231 at gmail.com> 於 2023年3月21日 週二 上午1:21寫道: