[Localization] Dear Qt Team, what should I do if the the translation of <source> message is missing?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:27:59 CET 2023

Hello Oswald,

> I can provide you with an updated template after your pending changes have
> been merged.

About that, are you going to provide me with an updated *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*
file?
If so, what will happen to the current translation?
Theoretically, they should exist in the updated *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*.
Does that mean there is a way to merge the current *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*
into the new one?
If so, I wondered how to do that?

---
Haowei Hsu