[Localization] Translation into the Hebrew language

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Thu Mar 23 14:39:00 CET 2023

please don't hijack threads! (changing the subject is not sufficient,
you also need to purge the (usually hidden) 'in-reply-to' and
'references' headers.)

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 03:10:11PM +0200, שמואל ק. wrote:
>I translated the old version 5.12
>In the new versions I don't know where to place the language files, and I'm
>not expert enough to understand the instructions, can someone help me with
>this, thanks in advance. Damil

the premise of the question seems weird to me, as nothing changed in the
structure of the qt translations - it's still the same qt/qttranslations
repository.

however, the instructions on the wiki are outdated in the sense that the
.ts files on the l10n-files server are completely outdated, because
someone at tqtc "wisely" revoked my access to the server, and no-one
within the company seems interested in maintaining it.