[Localization] Dear Qt Team, what should I do if the the translation of <source> message is missing?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:18:58 CEST 2023

Hello Qt Team,

Recently, all my changes related to *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts* are finished.

[image: image.png]

Since the current *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts* file is actually *"out-of-date"*,
can someone tell me how to update *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*?
Or can someone update *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts* on the Code Review directly?

Thanks!
 ---
Haowei Hsu

Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de> 於 2023年3月23日 週四 下午9:45寫道: