[Localization] Dear Qt Team, what should I do if the the translation of <source> message is missing?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:13:48 CEST 2023

Hello Oswald.

After reading you comments
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/476298/comments/43c679e6_7e952ba7>
:

you leave this alone for the time being and submit new changes with the
> actual

translation on top.

if you don't know how do handle multiple concurrent changes (which requires
> interactive git rebases and such stuff), then limit yourself to
> translating just one
> part of the file at a time, until it's fully reviewed and corrected, and
> then proceed
> to the next one.

I wondered what do you mean: *"submit new changes with the actual
translation on top"*.

Do you mean that I should create a new branch from the current commit that
is pushed to the Gerrit?
And then get started to translate this up-to-date qtcreator_zh_TW.ts file?

If not, can you describe more specifically?

[image: image.png]
---
Haowei Hsu

Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1231 at gmail.com> 於 2023年5月6日 週六 上午11:59寫道: