[Localization] Should I build the "ts_zh_TW_cleaned" to lupdate the qtcreator_zh_TW.ts?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:28:24 CEST 2023

Hello Oswald and Eike,

Previously, I submitted a change for lupdating *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*
by running the cmake --build command with *ts_zh_TW* target:

*cmake --build . --target ts_zh_TW <...>*

However recently, I found that there are other targets available:

[image: image.png]

Should I use another two *ts_zh_TW_xxx* targets to lupdate the
*qtcreator_zh_TW.ts*?
Since I noticed that the current *qtcreator_zh_TW.ts* lupdated by *ts_zh_TW*
target has many
translation fields marked as *"vanished"* or *"obsolete"*.

---
Haowei Hsu