[Localization] Dear Qt Team, what should I do if the the translation of <source> message is missing?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:09:11 CEST 2023

BTW, I posted an issue in Jira to ask for help:

[QTQAINFRA-5564] Qt Sanity Bot Warning: Increasing file size by more than
50% - Qt Bug Tracker <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-5564>

And Jukka Jokiniva
<https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jujokini> commented
that

Sanity review can be overwritten in the review manually, if there is
> explanation

why the bot comments do not apply in a particular case.

What does this comment mean?
---
Haowei Hsu

Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1231 at gmail.com> 於 2023年5月8日 週一 下午5:05寫道: