[Localization] Should I build the "ts_zh_TW_cleaned" to lupdate the qtcreator_zh_TW.ts?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:37:35 CEST 2023

Got it!!

> It leaves obsolete translations in the file, but does not include source
> code locations. Do not use ;)

Then what about the following proposal?

If I "don't need the suggestions" from Qt Linguist, then I can simply:

 • use "ts_zh_TW_cleaned" target to lupdate the qtcreator_zh_TW.ts
>  • do translations in qtcreator_zh_TW.ts
>  • push the changes to Gerrit for review

without using "ts_zh_TW" target and those complicated Git operations. Right?

---
Haowei Hsu

Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> 於 2023年5月10日 週三 下午5:27寫道: