[PySide] PySide 1.1.1 - "Free Hugs": Python for Qt released!

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:02:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sorri for late response to this great news - congratulation and big
thanks for PySide core team.

I want to ensure windows users that i will continue to create windows packages.

The new version will take little longer because of migration from
github to gerrit, I need to change build scripts and fix some windows
specific compilation bugs, please be patient.

Regards
Roman