[PySide] PySide 1.1.1 - "Free Hugs": Python for Qt released!

Roger dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Apr 24 14:44:07 CEST 2012

Hi Roman

Thanks a lot for this good news!

I just like to know you that there is also an issue with the
linux, mac and windows package releases on pypi.

Some packages from one release use different package names
or include the version number different for the different OS.
This makes it impossible or at least very hard to get the
pypi packages with buildout or any other package
management concept.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE