[PySide] Web site transfer

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:30:46 CEST 2012

I would like to propose S3/github for website hosting. It is pretty easy to
setup and we can automate to push the code/html pages very easily.

Here is my preferred service list:
S3/github for all static pages.
Blog - Blogger/Tumblr with multi user submits.
Wiki -  [No change] Seems like already integrated with Qt main site.
Code - [No change] gitorious

I can help and sponsor for the expenses(if any) related to the migration.

thanks,
-Srini