[PySide] Reporting bugs against github repositories?

Matti Airas matti.p.airas at nokia.com
Tue Feb 28 09:51:26 CET 2012

On 28.02.2012 02:10, ext Andy Kittner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Most of the current work seems to happen in the PySide repositories on
> github. Is it useful to report bugs against those (and if yes, should I
> use bugs.pyside.org or create an issue on github?)

Hi,

The official PySide repositories are now located in Qt Project's Gerrit
site:

http://codereview.qt-project.org/

The repository URLs are as follows:

ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/apiextractor.git
ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/generatorrunner.git
ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/pyside.git
ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/shiboken.git

I would recommend only filing bugs against code present in those
repositories. I also hope that the commits present in the github fork
would be merged back to the official repos soon.

The new Qt Project's Jira bugtracker is unfortunately still not
functional but I hope the remaining issues to be fixed in day or two. So
it might be best to hold off reporting any new bugs until that.

Cheers,

ma.