[PySide] VS2010 for PySide?

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Fri Jun 1 20:26:18 CEST 2012

On Friday, June 01, 2012 04:11:32 AM Bosheng An wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Andy from Autodesk. Nice to meet you all:)
>
> May I know whether the current PySide is built with VS 2008?
>
> If it is, could you please tell me whether you have any plan of moving to VS
> 2010?

PySide should compile with VS2010, if not, patches are welcome!

The problem of compiling PySide using VS2010 is, as described be others in
this thread, that dependencies of PySide have their binary packages compiled
using VS2008, so compiling PySide with VS2010 would mean recompile all
dependencies with VS2010 due to different mscrt libraries :-/.