[PySide] VS2010 for PySide?

Sébastien Sablé Sablé sable at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 1 14:49:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Python 3.3 has been changed to compile nicely with VS2010.
http://bugs.python.org/issue13210
And I think it will become the default supported compiler for this version.

However, I believe Qt is still using VS2008 by default.

I am also interested in getting PySide built with VS2010.
At the moment I am recompiling Python (2.7 heavily patched), Qt and PySide
myself with VS2010. It works OK but it is a lot of work.

regards

Sébastien