[PySide] BuildScripts and archived repositories on GitHub

Thomas Perl th.perl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:38:01 CET 2012

Hi,

2012/3/21 anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to upload old repositories somewhere for archival purposes?
> (searching for hash numbers in Google)

Yes, I'd also like to have the old repositories available somehow. I
have a checkout from some weeks ago, so if nothing else comes up, I
could upload that somewhere (maybe something like
github.com/pyside-old-repositories-2012-03/[...] to make it clear that
these are the repositories that are considered "old" as of 2012-03).

It would be great if someone from the PySide Core Team could upload
these repos, though, because I'm not sure I have the latest revisions
from all the old repositories (or just tell me the revision numbers
and I'll check if I have the latest).

Thanks,
Thomas