[PySide] We got accepted :-)

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Wed Mar 21 23:53:09 CET 2012

Good news everyone!

We got accept to participate on gsoc 2012 under PSF umbrella:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2012

So if you are a student, have a proposal or want to do any proposal listed on
our ideas page[1], go ahead! log in on melange and submit you proposal.

Just keep in mind that students already involved with the PySide community are
preferred instead of "free riders", so if you are new to PySide try to fix
some bugs and send some patches beforehand or will be much hard to you to get
accepted as a student.

PySide mentors:

Hugo (me), melange link_id: hugopl
Marcelo Lira, melange link_id: setanta