[PySide] Web site transfer

Matti Airas matti.p.airas at nokia.com
Wed May 2 09:26:30 CEST 2012

On 30.04.2012 20:30, ext Srini Kommoori wrote:
> I would like to propose S3/github for website hosting. It is pretty
> easy to setup and we can automate to push the code/html pages very
> easily.
>
> Here is my preferred service list:
> S3/github for all static pages.
> Blog - Blogger/Tumblr with multi user submits.
> Wiki -  [No change] Seems like already integrated with Qt main site.
> Code - [No change] gitorious
>
> I can help and sponsor for the expenses(if any) related to the migration.

Since there were no objections for getting rid of the current VM setup,
I'd rather than using S3/github just use the offered hosting by Qt
Project. We'll get a managed environment and don't need to worry about
any costs.

I don't have strong opinions about the blogging platform. I'm sure e.g.
Blogger would work just fine.

Cheers,

ma.