[PySide] re-implementing setDown() for custom button

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu May 3 10:51:35 CEST 2012

DOH. Minutes after posting this I realised that the little plus on the
cursor only shows up on a "droppable" area, which my custom button is
not (and the default one is I guess).
In other words I just solved all the problem myself by trying to strip
it all down for a test to post.
Sorry, will try and be a bit more accountable next time.