[PySide] PySide website, old Bugzilla

Matti Airas mairas at iki.fi
Thu May 10 08:16:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10 May 2012 03:13, Srini Kommoori <vasure at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the archived bugzilla
> db http://srinikom.github.com/pyside-bz-archive/
> All the scripts and html pages are on master branch
> at: https://github.com/srinikom/pyside-bz-archive

I'm sorry if I was a bit terse in my previous email. While a static
mirror definitely is useful, I believe a full copy with complete
search capability would be much preferable still. That's why I was
proposing handing the database contents to anyone volunteering.

> We could do something similar for the whole documentation and other static
> pages.

The plan was to provide the documentation at
doc-snapshot.qt-project.org, and the binaries via
releases.qt-project.org. This integration provides PySide much more
status and visibility than a hobby project setup at github, and in my
opinion is much preferable.

Also, for the main site, it should be possible to have PySide more
prominently visible on the qt-project.org site itself, and therefore
the separate site wouldn't bring that much added benefit.

> Could you guys point me to the doc generating scripts/steps and I will try
> to automate it.

That would be very good - but for doc-snapshot.qt-project.org. :-)

ma.