[PySide] PySide website, old Bugzilla

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:40:52 CEST 2012

I will take the ownership in creating the blogger site. I will go-ahead and
retain the current pyside.org style as much as possible. Will that work?

As no one is volunteering, what are the plans for bugzilla archive?

For the main site(docs and static content) is it going to be just the DNS
remap? Are we going to maintain the pyside.org style or qt-project.org?

thanks,
-Srini