[PySide] pyside user list

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Wed May 16 07:29:37 CEST 2012

Hello Frank, dear list...

I think, you are currently at the right place, afaik, there is no other
list. It's no problem to post user questions here, I think it's
important for a project like PySide to have a good list where Qt/PySide
beginners may ask some questions.
I also thought sometimes about splitting up the list in two parts, the
user side and the Shiboken-CoreDev-etc. part, but today, it's still all
the same.
As soon as I'm a little bit less stressed, I will try to answer
questions again, but at the moment, there are other things to do
unfortunately;-)

Have a nice day!
Aaron