[PySide] pyside user list

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed May 16 07:56:31 CEST 2012

Hi Aaron,

thanks for confirming that I'm in the right spot.
I totally appreciate people not having time for constantly solving other
people's problems. I was just beginning to wonder after many of my posts
went completely unanswered.
I certainly don't intend to annoy people with my beginners questions but
sometimes it's hard to find the right info in which case a user list is
heaven sent.

Anyway, I appreciate all the help I have received here already, just
wanted to make sure that I'm not barking up the wrong tree.

Cheers,
frank