[PySide] PySide 1.1.1 Windows builds

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:26:44 CEST 2012

Hi list,

The PySide version 1.1.1 is registerd on PyPI and You can now install
packages with easy_install (read install instructions here [1]).

Thanks to Matti and guys from Qt OSS department, we can use new
location for PySide packages [2]

Also the new build scripts development is going well [3] and I plan to
release the scripts soon.

[1] http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Binaries_Windows
[3] http://releases.qt-project.org/pyside/1.1.1/
[4] https://github.com/lck/pyside-dist