[PySide] PySide 1.1.1 Windows builds

Matti Airas mairas at iki.fi
Mon May 28 10:53:52 CEST 2012

On 28 May 2012 11:07, Roman Lacko <backup.rlacko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will try to contact Qt project administrators if we can't upload
> binaries to Qt Project site.

The proposal by the Qt Project people was to use their facilities for
the binary (and source) distribution. The files would probably be
linked here:

http://qt-project.org/downloads

and the actual file distribution would be from releases.qt-project.org.

I've been planning to push the whole website migration thing forward
but have been a bit tied up by other issues. I'll try to return to
that within a couple of days, but meanwhile, Roman, I'll send you the
names of the Qt maintainers - it's probably the easiest if you could
ask them directly.

Cheers,

ma.