[PySide] QObject.destroyed() is not emitted

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Thu Nov 29 19:55:38 CET 2012

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 01:10:41 PM Stephan Deibel wrote:
> Alexey Vihorev wrote:
> > Thanks! Now I've only got to wait until it's fixed:)
> > BTW, a little off topic: what is PySide development status currently? Are
> > there people paid to work on this, or it's purely community supported?
> It's community-supported now but was initially created by paid
> developers at Nokia.  I think the original developers are still around
> but probably pretty busy with other things.  It would be great to see
> some more people from the community working on bug fixes.  I think
> PySide is still somewhat in the process of making the transition to
> being maintained by its users.

Hi

Nowadays no one is paid to work on PySide, I'm the current maintainer of
PySide but I'm no longer fixing bugs or coding anything, I just review patches
and do releases when we have a significant amount of changes.

I would like to step down as PySide maintainer as soon somebody raise the hand
to be the new maintainer, but nobody seems to want this :-/.