[PySide] Can PySide run with Qt DLLs in another location other than Lib\site-packages\PySide\

ameya dambir ameyadambir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:18:51 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to do same thing on linux but it didn't work.

There is one thing which bothering me. Inside my qt/lib there I have made
two folders debug and release as per the version requirement and place
respective file versions in it. Should I mention that in this conf file? If
yes then where?

Thanks in advance.

Ameya