[PySide] [Shiboken] Can't generate

ZHONG Zhu Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Wed Sep 5 08:54:12 CEST 2012

Hi Yann,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I tried many ways but still can't make Shiboken find my Math class. No foo/math_wrapper.h & foo/math_wrapper.cpp created. Could you please help to take a look at my project files (in libfoo.zip)?Attached also

-          ShibokenOutPut.txt shows the output of generatorrunner from DOS console, I see many warnings but no error

-          Other .log files generated by generatorrunner

Thanks in advance!

Zhu