[PySide] Cloning from git takes too long - Pyside build on Win7

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:31:18 CEST 2012

yes gitorious has some issues when cloning pyside-examples

But you dont need to clone anything, just download the source
distribution from PyPI, it contains full source code of all PySide
modules (pyside, shiboken, tools and examples).

The build script will automatically discover that this is not git
clone and will build the binaries offline

R.