[PySide] Fwd: problem while installing PySide

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:25:20 CEST 2012

Hi,
the problem is that you are building against Qt that is not in system path.

Please try one of the following fixes and let me know if it works:

1. add qt libs to path or to LD_LIBRARY_PATH - in your case the path
is /dev/ameya/qt/bin
OR
2. build the pyside with --standalone option. with this option setup
script will copy qt libs to PySide installation folder and makes the
PySide "standalone" and independent from qt installed in system
OR
3. add qt libs to PySide folder manually if you dont want to rebuild
whole PySide

I recommend to use option 2. using --stanalone setup.py parameter

Regards
R.