[PySide] Can PySide run with Qt DLLs in another location other than Lib\site-packages\PySide\

Tejashri Kandolkar tejashri.kandolkar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:27:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

After installing PySide1.1.2, I see that all the qt DLL's are getting
copied in the ...\python_3_2\release\Lib\site-packages\PySide\  directory
Can I have PySide run without the Qt DLL's in the
...\Lib\site-packages\PySide\ directory, but some\other\directory\...

If yes, then whats the change that needs to be taken care of while building
PySide? (There should be some change in cmake scripts I suppose but not
sure where.)

I am interested in this because I already have the Qt DLLs present in a top
level directory, and copying the same DLLs again in the PySide dir is a
duplication.

Regards,
Tej