[PySide] Can PySide run with Qt DLLs in another location other than Lib\site-packages\PySide\

Roman Lacko backup.rlacko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:10:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

just one note on sharing Qt DLLs, I don't recommend to share Qt DLLs
in one directory because you need to add that dir to PATH environment
variable so PySide can find the DLLs.

If Qt DLLs are in PySide dir you can install more PySide versions
built against different Qt versions. And You can install PySide in
virtualenv.

Regards
R.