[PySide] PySide Newbie Tutorials

Marc Hankin marc at marchankin.com
Tue Apr 2 23:41:34 CEST 2013

Hi.  I'm a python newbie and a pyside newbie.
I've gone through the zetcode tutorial and the simplicitimus (or whatever
it is called), and I still feel crippled in using pyside.
I used to teach law at a law school and I like to think about pedagogical
issues.
So, if you folks want to try out some of your tutorials on me and get my
questionable feedback about how to improve your tutorials, I'd be very
pleased with the opportunity to give you feedback ... and I confess, I also
would like to learn from you.

It's really wonderful to follow your emails.  The open source python/pyside
community is so giving/altruistic that it is fun to follow your emails.  I
wish I could occupy myself with this stuff full time and never see the
nasty interior of a courtroom again.

Anyway, thanks again,

                                                                 Marc

Marc B. Hankin

The Law Offices of Marc B. Hankin, Inc.

Post Office Box 3668, Beverly Hills, California  90212 (Not for
mail:509S.BeverlyDr.)

Tel: (310) 552-3005     Fax: (310) 382-2416

Email: marc at marchankin.com    Website:  www.marchankin.com

     This e-mail message is generated from the law firm of the Law Offices
of Marc B. Hankin, Inc., and may contain information that is confidential
and may be privileged as an attorney/client communication or as attorney
work product.  The information is intended to be disclosed solely to the
addressee(s).

distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail information is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete it from your computer system.