[PySide] PySide Newbie Tutorials

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:23:29 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:35 AM, Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> **
>
> I am in the process of porting the tutorial to PySide and Python 3.x. If
> there are no objections, I would like to post it in the PySide newbie
> tutorial section in a similar style to PySideSimplicissimus:
>

> From wiki/PySideTutorials link to new page PySideSimple
>
> from PySideSimple links to probably 4 separate stage pages with return to
> PySideSimple, which in turn returns to PySideTutorials.
>

> Al (aka OldAl)

Hi Al, the newbie tutorials are a great idea.  The PySideSimplicissimus
series were well-written and easy to follow.

What modules do you plan on covering in these new tutorials?  The tutorials
we currently have are great but it's not comprehensive in covering more Qt
modules.  Here's hoping to see more modules covered in newer tutorials.

Thanks!