[PySide] PySide Newbie Tutorials

šãñ niceguysan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:02:38 CEST 2013

well, I have found Yasin's tutorial
<http://www.yasinuludag.com/blog/?p=98>on Model View programming a lot
better than the ones refer in Mark
Summerfield's book. Also the book is older edition , and many new things
were introduced later like QFileSystemModel etc...

Last time I talked to Mark a month back, he had no plans for a new edition.
however it could have been nice if he or someone contribute in going over
different areas giving focus to PySide.

**

[image: San's personal blog] <http://feeds.feedburner.com/SanLuthraBlog>

*