[PySide] PySide tutorials

Henry Gomersall heng at cantab.net
Wed Apr 3 15:46:35 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 08:32 -0500, Sergio Pulgarín wrote:
> I'm new to the PySide project so I'm just going with the flow and
> seeing what's currently out there now and contributing wherever I
> can.  I probably want what most people want:  an abundance of
> well-written tutorials, clear documentation and good examples to
> follow.  I look forward to seeing new tutorials (Al, Sergo...).

Just to contribute to the discussion: I wrote a few blog posts
(including code) when playing with PySide + QML + OpenGL. They may be of
interest as working test cases showing some interesting capabilities.

https://hgomersall.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/qml_with_opengl_using_python/
https://hgomersall.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/rendering-textures-in-glsl-using-python/
https://hgomersall.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/almost-pretty-drawers-with-qml/

Do with them what you will.