[PySide] Document about problem and solutions for C++ bindings

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Fri Apr 5 19:36:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

In 2011 Marcelo wrote a document with various issues found while our team was
developing Shiboken, he wrote it with the intent of having a fallback for our
memory, despite of the Converters stuff, the document still up to date and a
good resource about the problems involved in creating C++ bindings for a high
level language, so I think it will be useful for everyone interested in
contribute with PySide, here is the document:

http://setanta.wordpress.com/binding-c/

Regards,