[PySide] PySide Digest, Vol 15, Issue 37

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 15 17:21:10 CEST 2013

Am 15.04.2013 15:46, schrieb Matthew Ngaha:
>> 4) Run your first colibri example:
>>       python CarAnalogy.py
>>
> Hi Aaron. Sorry about not saying my OS before. I use Windows. I also
> did manage to get that folder following what you said. When i run the
> file as you said from the command line it runs fine so im very
> pleased. I just wondered why if i double click the file it returns
> this error:
>
> QNetworkAccessFileBackendFactory: URL has no schema set, use file:// for files
> D:\Data\Python\mywork\tutorials\pyside-qml-examples\CarAnalogy.qml:3:1:
> import "colibri" has no qmldir and no namespace
I guess, it's a "working-directory" issue, but I'm not working with
Windows, so could you please insert the following line before loading
the qml file and show me it's output after double-clicking the file:
import os; print os.getcwd()

If this shows something different from

D:\Data\Python\mywork\tutorials\pyside-qml-examples

then this may be the reason for your issue.

Cheers!
Aaron