[PySide] PySide Digest, Vol 15, Issue 37

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:46:30 CEST 2013

> 4) Run your first colibri example:
>      python CarAnalogy.py

Hi Aaron. Sorry about not saying my OS before. I use Windows. I also
did manage to get that folder following what you said. When i run the
file as you said from the command line it runs fine so im very
pleased. I just wondered why if i double click the file it returns
this error:

QNetworkAccessFileBackendFactory: URL has no schema set, use file:// for files
D:\Data\Python\mywork\tutorials\pyside-qml-examples\CarAnalogy.qml:3:1:
import "colibri" has no qmldir and no namespace

Is there something special about running it from the command line or
shouldn't it matter? Im not so fussed about it as im just happy i can
follow the tutorial, thankfully the folder also provides a lot of
extra examples i can look at.

I have also bookmarked some guides on git. Thanks for all the help.