[PySide] Binding C++/VTK code using Shiboken

Nicolas SAUBAT nicolas.saubat at imag.fr
Thu Dec 12 17:09:33 CET 2013

Hi PySide users,

I'm trying to bind to Python a C++ framework, called CamiTK
(http://camitk.imag.fr) which is based on Qt and VTK (http://www.vtk.org/).
For binding Qt C++ classes, no problem, we can tell Shiboken how to use
Qt in Python, thanks to the provided typesystem.xml files.
But I was wondering, how we can do the same stuff using VTK ?

I know VTK is already available in Python, thus, to my mind I would need
to tell Shiboken, what are the correspondance from the VTK C++ classes
to the VTK Python classes, using Shiboken's rules in my input
typesystem.xml ?
If anyone has been working on a similar problem, please let me know !

Thanks,
Nicolas.

--
Nicolas SAUBAT