[PySide] How to build shiboken on Window XP + MinGW+Qt4.8.1

ZHONG Zhu Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Wed Jan 9 03:04:25 CET 2013

Hi all,

I was trying to build shiboken 1.1.2 from source with configuration of Window XP + MinGW+Qt4.8.1 but always got below error.
Believe it's  because I didn't install libxml2 and libxslt. So I installed these 2 application using their windows binary installer. After they were installed, I added their bin folders to my PATH and camke shiboken again. Same error. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance!

Zhu

D:\shiboken-1.1.2\build>cmake .. -G"MinGW Makefiles"
-- Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing:  LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR) (Required is at least version "2.6.32")
-- Could NOT find LibXslt (missing:  LIBXSLT_INCLUDE_DIR) (Required is at least version "1.1.19")
CMake Warning at ApiExtractor/CMakeLists.txt:12 (message):
  libxslt and/or libxml not found, disabling support for doc strings!

-- sphinx-build - not found! doc target disabled
-- Tests will be generated avoiding the protected hack!
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: D:/shiboken-1.1.2/build