[PySide] How to build shiboken on Window XP + MinGW+Qt4.8.1

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Wed Jan 9 05:58:57 CET 2013

On 1/8/13 9:04 PM, ZHONG Zhu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to build shiboken 1.1.2 from source with configuration of
> Window XP + MinGW+Qt4.8.1 but always got below error.
> Believe it’s  because I didn’t install libxml2 and libxslt. So I
> installed these 2 application using their windows binary installer.
> After they were installed, I added their bin folders to my PATH and
> camke shiboken again. Same error. Can anyone help me on this?

I can't comment on how to install and use the libraries, but I'm pretty
sure the "libxslt and/or libxml not found, disabling support for doc
strings!" is just a warning and the makefiles should be generated.  I've
been building without the two xml libraries using VC++ and haven't
noticed problems.

Cheers,

John