[PySide] What can be returned from a slot?

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 13 15:27:47 CET 2013

The reason for the slot declaration of rowCount() is very simple :-) I
use it in the view.qml (see the line: "helloText.rotation =
con.get_model().rowCount()")! Calling rowCount() without the slot
declaration from qml would fail. And no, it is not generally helpful, I
would even say, that the opposite (declare only as many slots as really
necessary) is the better solution because you get cleaner code and a
narrower (=simpler) interface to the qml part.
Aaron