[PySide] Can I use SIP to generate Python binding for my Qt C++ library then call it in PySide?

ZHONG Zhu Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Mon Jan 14 03:00:03 CET 2013

I have to choose PySide due to the license. But its Shiboken tool is so lack of documentations. I can't successfuly generate a binding for my Qt C++ libraries.
Looks like SIP is more mature at least on the documentation part. Is it possible for me to generate the binding using SIP, then run my python code on PySide to call the binding? My users' environment would be Windows XP + Python 2.7 + PySide 1.1.2 (Window installer based, installed to C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PySide).